Hurt hand, bruising, pain, swelling. Is it a non dislocated stress fracture or actual full break?

When I was changing a flat on my car two days ago the car slipped off the jack and pinned my hand between the tire and fender. At first there was not much bruising , but a lot of pain when the accident happen. I can still use my hand with some limitations. But two days later I have a very large bruise that is purple and brown with pale white center. The pain will radiant up to my elbow with certain movement. And there is swelling. I m just wondering if it is a non dislocated stress fracture or actual full break?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013