Hurt hand. Painful, swelling, bruising. Pregnant. Cannot take anti-inflmmatory drugs. See the doctor?

I hit the outside edge of my hand , including the pinky knuckle very hard last night, on the edge of the coffee table. It immediately was extremely painful and started to swell . I put ice on it over night (changing twice) for several hours. The entire rt side of my hand is very swollen and it hurts very bad to move it. I cannot bend my pinky or ring finger all the way. There is some bruising on the area of impact. I am also pregnant and cannot take unprescribed anti-imflametories. Should I go to the doctor?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013