Hurt forehead, lump formed, hurts when touch. pain spread to back and ear. Suggestion?

I hit my forehead on the corner of the door last night pretty hard and right way you could see the bumb but now you can't you can just feel it and its soft when you touch and I can hardly touch because it hurts when I do. It's the next day now and my head hurts mostly the back of it and on the sides by my ears but the bumb where I hit it doesn't hurt unless I touch it or move my eyebrow. Should everything be fine?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013
Nothing to worry.
At the site of impact there might be having some hematoma and it started dissolving or gravitated down so there might not have swelling.
But due to heavy impcat there might be having some strain on back of neck muscles gives you pain at back of head.
Apply ice pack on forehead.
Take some analgesic, muscle relaxant medicine for 2 days.
Ok and take care.