Hurt foot while playing football. Having numbness, pain. Hurts to walk. Solution?

The other day I was playing football and fell on my foot in a way I have never done before and it immediately started to hurt but then the pain subsided for a while.. I went to sleep thinking it was going to get better and it never did, it just got worse.. It s a little swollen but it doesn t hurt to walk on, it just hurts when moving it to the sides and in a circle.. It progressively gets worse throughout the day.. Also, the day after it happened, my leg went numb and there were sharp pains in my numb leg.. What s wrong with my foot and what do I do about it?! My mom won t take me to the doctor and it s seriously painful at times.. She s also making me go to school and therefore, I m walking on it all day.. I don t know what to do.. Please help?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012