Hurt foot and developed a bruise foot and toes. Is itching caused due to healing?

I fell about a week ago and hurt my foot but I did not see a doctor as my foot is able to bear weight and could move my toes and and ankle without any pain or strain. A bruise developed on the side of my foot the next day and is almost gone. Today, 7 days later, I have a new bruise above two of my toes. There is no pain in the area and the skin it itchy indicating that I m healing . Should I be worried about this bruise? Thanks, Crystal
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013