Hurt clitoris during sex, prescribed antibiotics. Blood blister found there. What to do ?

So I was levi lovin on my boyfriend and I feel as if it might have gotten to rough and I hurt my clitoris area. I went to the doctor and the perscribed me antbiotics for it cause the thought it was an infection however I came home took the medicine and later that night I found there was a blood blister . Making it very uncomfortable and hurtful.. what do I do?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013
Hello
I have gone through your query and understood your concerns. There is nothing to do right now as observation is the only choice in this case and the blister you have mentioned will go itself after some time. As you are also there on antibiotics infection will also get reduced.Thank you.