Hungry, nausea, stomach pain. Blood work okay. Headache, back pain, sweaty feet. Any ideas?

I m having stomach trouble. Constantly hungry, when I eat it feels better but then turns to nausea .... Have slight pain in my stomach. Had full blood work done including pancreas and liver function, all ok. Not pregnant, have just finished my period. Any ideas? Other symptoms are headache ( tension ) back pain only slight - more between shoulders and neck also feels like tension. Sweaty feet, always tired. Have regular bowel movements morning and evening. Stools look ok, not loose in anyway. I eat very little meat, no caffeine, drink very little or not at all. Do not smokr. I try to eat healthy, no artificial rubbish if I can help it, plenty of fruit and veg, water, always whole grain I like my food but generally always counteracted that with exercise until recently as I haven t felt well enough to exercise so I m slightly overweight currently. Kind regards Michelle Ashley
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013