Hunger like pain in stomach, no relief on eating, pain radiates to throat, excessive formation of warm saliva in mouth, hot forehead. Cause?

Hello, I am having a very dull, hunger-like pain in my stomach . I ve tried eating, although I lack an apetite, and the feeling still persists. It s been coming periodicly throughout the day, but yesterday it was all day. Yesterday there the dull feeling from my stomach and a little ways up my throat also. When the feeling comes it s painful and uncomfortable. Also there is this watering in my mouth that keeps happening. It keeps watering uncontrolably and my mout just fills with warm saliva . Im not sure if i am running a fever but my forehead is awefully hot and I have a headache . I haven t gone to the bathroom or vommited. What could this be? I am a female
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012