Hunger, delayed periods, light spotting, cramping, pregnancy test negative. Chances of pregnancy?

I think I mite be pregnant I ve been really tired and. Hungry for the past 2 days my mens was supposed to start today bt 2days ago I startd bleeding it started off like a drop and it was brown bt nw itss brown and dark red wit little dark red clots and a lot heavier the 2nd day nw its really light and mostly brown I ve been cramping really bad on my left sude mostly and I was wondering if I could bekg pregnant I took a hpt 3 days ago and it was negative plz help
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  25 Awaiting Answer