Hump in armpit, squishy, no family history of breast cancer. Any help?

Hello, my name is Tabatha I am 30yr old and I just noticed a small hump in the top to middle section of my left armpit! I try pressing on it but it doesn t seem like I am feeling anything different! No hard ball not even really a squishy lump but I do rub my fingers accrossed it and I can feel something there? Is this something I should be getting checked?? No Fam history of breast cancer and I don t really ever do self exams although I know I should! Any help would be greatly appreciated! Ps. No pain either, concerned bc I just noticed it and was thinking maybe it hasn t fully developed yet! As I am a mommy of three small children I like to Keep an eye on things!!
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012