Humira relieved 95% psoriasis, but big black marks left. Any methods to get rid of them ?

hello, I ve been suffering from psoriasis for along time, it covered everywhere but my face. I ve been with a dermotologist for about 4 years, and he had me trying different creams that did not work. It was driving me crazy and also making me angry. So I left his office and found a different doctor who introduced to humira. Man was I so relieved to see the 95% clear up. but Ive began to noticed these big black marks that was left. I talked to my doctor and she said they will fade. its been over a year now and they re still here. Im so tired of hiding. Is there anyway to get rid of them. I just wanna live my life.
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012