Humerous bone displaced. Undergone surgery. Cast removed. Suggest

My daughter is 4 yrs old. She just had humerous bone displaced . Got the surgery done and pins were placed.Unfortunately after one week of surgery I had to go to another doctor to take some advice regards how to handle the splint , since the main doctor was out of country. This other doctor without any reason removed the slint and put the new cast .When I visited the doctor who did the surgery was surprised that why he changed the cast. He was concerned in the beginning by looking at the x-ray but after a week was ok. Now after 6 weeks cast has been removed . Is she ok to go to preschool or I should wait few weeks to get her bone joined and stronger. The doctor said that no running , jumping , skipping for two months to avoid any risk.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013