Huge varicose veins on leg, badly bruised, swollen and painful. What to do ?

Hi, my husband has these huge vericos veins on his leg, well on sunday he got kicked really hard at his soccer game. where his veins were looked like if there was a tennis ball inside. It was all badly brused, and now his leg keeps getting swolen, and in pain. What should he do.? Do u think maybe its full of blood inside that maybe needs to be drained?
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012
Hello there,
Don't worry at all. Ayurveda has a genuine medicine for this. Actually this is the problem with blood + small blood capillaries which origins from blood i.e. raktagat sukshma pachan, according to ayurveda. Also the mamsa (muscle) +meda (fat bodies) are also co-related with this.
1) nityanada rasa, prataplankeshwar rasa, arogyvardhni, madhumalini rasa are the leading medication with varunadi, gokshuradi, dashmooladi, pashanbhedadi quath (dicocction).
2) application in paste form of calotropis gigantia is very effective with til (sesame seeds) tailam (oil). .
The indicated treatment ; I experienced many times in my practice without fail. I'm quit sure that your husband will no longer require any surgical process after doing this. Hope this will help you.