Huge ridge on belly while doing push ups. What kind of hernia is this?

When doing push-ups there is a huge ridge on by belly; it is about 10 inches in length and perhaps sticks out two inches. What kind of hernia is this? Is there danger? In addition, I had inguinal hernia surgery repair about 10 weeks ago. (repaired with mesh) Things have been great. Recently, less than a week ago, it looks like my somewhat fat belly is not only fatter, but has dropped lower in the front...over my belt. In addition there is a small indention a couple of inches away from the scarred incision, as well as small ridges and a small bump leading away from the scar. There is no real pain. The doc said I also had a belly-button hernia, but was not in need of immediate repair. Pleas advise... Don Henry YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013