Huge red boil under the eye, several cysts, tightening feeling in forearm. History of unprotected oral sex. Cause?

Good afternoon, I have not had the best of eating lifestyles nor is my hygiene the best and I have this huuuuuge red boil under my eye as well as other cysts , but this one appears to be different? I feel week, felt tightening from middle of forearm to middle of biceps as well a few days ago? I also have a plentyful sex life and have not used protection from receieving oral without being checked yet? Can you please help me or let me know what you d assume this to be?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012