Huge lump on buttocks, insect bite, skin peeling, bruised, pus filled. Treatment?

I have a huge lump on my upper right buttcheek & I asked my doctor about it & she said it will slowly disapprove but it s been a month & all it has done is started pealing. I think it s an insect bite its a huge lump & I think it s bruised because it hurts when I even lightly touch it there are three dots inside like white as if there were pimples or something? I ve attempted to pop them but like I said it hurts it s bruised. Or swollen? & Im thinking about just sticking it with a needle & getting probably puss out? Although I m not sure if that ll be safe or of its web puss ,please help!
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012