Huge cyst created on face by abscess, draining slowly. Should it be drained professionally?

I have an abscess which created a huge cyst on my face. May have been an ingrown hair . It is draining slowly however when draining, a huge thick clumpy puss sack came out of it. I dont know if that is normal and if I should go get the rest lanced and drained professionally. I have kept it clean with alcohol swabs and gauze . But it looks gross and though it is getting smaller, it hasnt drained completely. I have had it since Sunday and I just dont know if this will go away on its own.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013