Huge bump on forehead filled with water and blood, paining, headache. What should i do?

I have a huge bump on my forehead that is filled with water and some blood . it almost looks like a bug bite but it is not itchy it just hurts to touch and almost feels as though its throbbing.... i have a had a headache since its surfaced on my face. Ive gotten them before but they go away I just don t know what a good thing to is to get rid of it quickly.
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
It seems from the history that you are having a bump on the forehead associated with headache.
This indicates that you are having a infected cyst probably a sebaceous cyst and the inflammatory symptoms are responsible for headache.
The treatment of the condition is by use of antibiotics and anti-inflammatory drugs. if the lesion presents with pus point it may require incision and drainage.
Hence I advice you to consult your doctor for examination and treatment accordingly.

Thank you