Huge bump in throat, painful on swallowing. Have phelgm. Bump pooped and puss stared flowing. Cure?

I had a tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy two years ago and recently, the back of my throat was hurting a lot. i checked just yesterday on the mirror and there seemed to be a huge white bump on the left side of the uvula . it was painful to swallow but i kept having phlegm in my throat and I did not want to hack it up during class. The pressure of my tongue pooped the white bump and puss started flowing heavily, in short bursts. As the bump became small enough, i tried to use my finger to squeeze the side to get the last of the puss but I ended up closing it, I think. Today, the left portion of my throat is shorter, more closed than the right and my uvula hangs at an angle.
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012