Huge bubble of saliva. History of glands removed. Wear dentures. How do I reduce the pain?

Hi I hope you can. Thanks I have like a huge bubble of saliva inside on the left side of my mouth. I have been under an oral dr nearly 2 yrs ago for the same thing. They removed one of my glands. But 2 weeks after my op it came back and 10 times worse. I feel like i am going crazy. I have had a letter for a sialogram next month. Also i need to eat chocolate eclair sweets for the saliva to be drained. Also gum lemons ect. The pain is really bad. Hope you have an idea i am 62yr and also wear full dentures . Thanks Sylvia.
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012