Thanks for writing your query.
After reading your post, it seems that you are having GERD (Gastro Esophageal Reflux Disease
You should follow some precautions like :-
1. Avoid spicy/oily foods.
2. Donot miss a meal.
3. Avoid emotional/mental stress.
4. Avoid cigarette/alcohol, if any.
5. Donot self medicate, especially with pain killers and steroids
6. Drink lots of pure water daily.
7. Avoid gas forming foods like peas, legumes, cabbage, etc.
8. Donot eat fast and donot talk while eating as this leads to swallowing more air resulting in burping.
Also get yourself investigated for H. pylori and get an Endoscopy
Get yourself examined clinically and investigaed to rule out other causes of uneasiness in throat like cancer.
You can take any antacid like omeprazole
or esomeperazole (nexpro) along with Domperidone
10 mg once a day before breakfast. Antacid in gel or liquid form is also beneficial.
I hope this is helpful to you.