Hubby addicted to whiskey, always fights on having a drink. Is there a way to withdraw the habit without his knowledge?

Sir Am Smitha(21 yrs), my hubby drinks alot of whisky, he does not have control on it, he is not listening to my words and whenever he drink he fights with me n his mom can i make him stop drinking alcohol without his knowledge? Please help me because i cant even live him cos i love him a lot but i get more angry when he drinks. If i ask why you drink his answer is tension cos he s a driver.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012