H.pylori bacteria, sciatica, foul taste in mouth, stomach pain, unable to eat. Treatment?

being treated for h palori bacteria with 2 500 mg amoxicillan twice day, clarithromycin 500 mg twice daily and prevacid 30 mg twice day. i also take hydrocodone 5-325 four times daily for sciatica nerve damage and methadone hcl 5 mg twice day.. i am so sick. can barely drink without being sick and eating is out. my mouth taste like the meds. are just disolving in it and taste horrible . stomach aches and has for months but this is different. should i go to er or is this normal.
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012