Howz Sitaram Bhartia hospital in South Delhi ?

Hi...Im looking for a good hospital which focusses on Normal Deliveries...Howz Sitaram Bhartia and who is a good gynaecologist there ?? Actually, I stay in Ghaziabad, so i wanted to look for hospitals nearby ?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Feb 2010
Sitaram Bhartiya is actually a gud hospital.I had my daughter there abt 4 yrs back.My gynae was Dr.Anuradha Kapoor.Thankfully she waited ,& finally I had a normal delievery.The hospital was very cose from my Vasant Kunj home.U just need to keep ur baby stuff like clothes ,blankets & nappies etc. ready..& u'll be fyn.BEST OF LUCK..
  Anonymous's Response

Ya you are right, normal deliveries should be encouraged more. In Delhi, why shouldnt you go for some Govt. Hospital only. They wont be much in favor of scissorian section.