How would u get your period ?

What was the story behind it ? were you at home on the couch and u just had it? How did u realize it ? I need preparation! I have had discharge, bt i dont know when im gonna get it. HELP! i asked this 2 times because i am really scared and my mom isnt here to help. I am just really scared.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
tbhyou dont really know when you are going to get it .. discharge is a sign that is coming soon .. you just have to carry pads around with you just in case you do start.. i started in school unfortunatly, you can either feel it or see .. unfortunatly there is no way of predicting when it is going to come ..