How will I know if I had implantation bleeding or miscarriage or if it was period?

My lmp was 6-1-12 and it lasted about 2 weeks. My menses has been somewhat irregular since ending the depo shot Jan. 2012. I have taken many hpt s and a blood test in the last month and a half but all were negative despite the missed period and LOTS of pg symptoms. I think I may have ovulated around the Aug 14th because my cm fit the description for ovulation ...stretched quite far. Last night and today I ve had cramping almost as painful as the cramping that accompanies my period. This morning I had brown spotting when I wiped and then later on I passed one small clot. The blood has gotten a little redder now instead of the brown and i only see it while i urinate or wipe...hasnt reached my liner all day. Also my cramping is now very minimal. Like i said before I ve had lots of pg symptoms since my lmp that included nasuea& vomiting in early july, by mid july it subsided. On the 21st and 22nd of aug i got what seemed like morning sickness again and today I just had nausea . What I m getting at here is is this implantation bleeding , miscarriage , or my period finally coming?
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  12 Awaiting Answer