How to use nutrigain powder and capsules to gain weight ?

hi doctor good morning.i want how to use nutrigain powder and capsules.when we are using this nutrigain what are the conditions we should do?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Mar 2011
hi doctor iam prakash my age 27 my wight 62 kg my face two low not glow i want glow faces i furchet tody nutrigain powder & caps pls tell me my face glow how
hi doctor iam prakash my age 27 my wight 62 kg my face is low not a glow face i furched
nutrigain iwant my face is glow this defnetly right pls tel me i what do
General & Family Physician Dr. Padma Saikia's  Response
Hi Lucky,
Good Morning. Welcome to HCM.

I would advice you to go for the nutri grain powder than the capsule. You can use this powder with milk or luke warm water, 2tsp in a glass of water or milk.

11 users find this helpful

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.