How to treat unconscious patient breathing by ventilator after falling down in tank full of gas?

Dear Mr. Dr. Grief, Good morning, My brother got an accident at work site on 28/5/2012 (he is Engineer and employee in a Engineering Company in Abu Dhabi UAE), actually he was fell down in tank where some gases component mixed with water and Hydrogen Sulphate gas was over there. Now he is in hospital in ICU , GCS is 9 and he is still unconscious and he is breathing by ventilatore. According to the doctors he will take time to awake and they don t have any idea that he will talk or walk around us when he will awake. Could you please inform me that where is the best treatment center for such patient. Thank Yo very much for this kind information in advance. Awaiting your reply and please use my email ID for the communication. Thanks and best regards, Rana Ejaz Akram Email: YYYY@YYYY 0000
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012
As per your history,it is not possible to prognosticate the case,but to answer to your question of `Where is the best treatment center for such patient `i may suggest ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES (AIIMS),NEWDELHI,as it is central Government organisation,with good values.