How to treat the pimples and its black spot ?

sir i have problem of pimples &black mark . i tried more but cant give any better result sir plz help me
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jul 2011
u need to take care of ur skin
better to consult dermatologist
u need to take medicine depend upon the grade of the acne
there are many treatment option for acne and its spot and scar
only thing u need to take regular medicine for it for 2-3 month
drink more water
avoid oily and spicy food
avoid touch ,pick or popping
avoid sun exposure
use good face wash with salicylic
peeling ,LASER ,microderma are best option for u
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.Please take advise from a dermatologist.Acne is tricky issue and there are various reasons for it.Please stick to a doctor and follow him properly.Please avoid applying anything without any advise as this may result in marks on skin.Avoid oily food,wash your race with gentle soap couple of times in a day.In case of infected acne you need to take proper course of antiboitics.
wishing you good health.