How to treat severe back pain with ppm implanted? Unable to empty the bladder,lower abdomen pain.

i am cardiomyopathy case with 20% lvef and have ppm implanted in 2010 and after that i have been suffering from back pain which has become very severe due to gap in l3 & l4. Recently having urine problem as it does not get empty. The bladder is full but unable to empty it fully. I get pain in the lower abdomen. I have uncontrolled diabetes due to which there is burning in thege lower limb . I cannot be operated so was given pain management there. Can you find out the latest development in getting treatment for backpain/prostate gland/ with patient like him who has implanted ppm He already has three stents in his legs and one stent in his heart. Is this the problem due to ppm releasing some chemicals/radiation in his body.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012