How to treat penis and testicle pain ?

I woke up one morning and the head (or whatever you call that) of my penis was extremely painful. When I went to pee, I found out that there was some transparent liquid but I just urinated away. Some time later, I found out that there was some slightly whitish liquid on my penis. My side of the testicles is also sometimes painful. I consulted a family doctor and he said that is was nothing serious and prescribed me an antibiotic used for treating gram-positive organisms. Should I consult another doctor immediately?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Feb 2011
Welcome to HCM.
You have pain in testis ,it may be due to infection or may be injured during sleeping time.(some time due to wrong sleeping position).You can complete the antibiotic which is prescribed.Along with it you have to take some anti inflammatory to subside your pain.
if you are not feeling proper after 5 to 7 days than consult a good surgeon.