How to treat infertility? Can you help in analyzing the sperm test report?

Dear sir, I am from India, Asia . A Man aged 41 , married. I have infertility problem. I have done the SEMINAL FLUID examined many times in last few years .The following results of the tests are getting repeated despite of the use of various medicines prescribed by doctors. Can you please guide me for the next step? Basic Test Result: Macroscopic : color-Grayish white Quantity- 1.0 ml Viscosity- Low Reaction - Alkaline Microscopic: Spermatozoa: NOT SEEN LEUKOCYTES - Present, 0-2/HPF My mail: YYYY@YYYY Waiting for your kind response ........yours Chittaranjan Sahu
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013