How to treat headache, fever, weakness, dizziness, blocked nose with painful coughing?

Last night It started with a simple headache & a fever , so i fell asleep & I kept waking up during the night either because it was either too hot or too cold. I couldnt go back to sleep for a couple of hours because my chest felt tight & congested & wouldnt let me breath right. I woke up this morning to get ready for school & i couldnt even get out of bed. I feel weak, & dizzy when i stand up. My nose is a little stuffed, My head , my chest, & my throat still hurt. I feel very drowzy . If i cough or sneeze once , i cant stop coughing & its really painful in my chest & my head. Is there anything I can do to feel better ? I really dont want to feel like this tomorrow at school . Please help . Thank you .
Asked On : Sun, 12 Jan 2014