How to treat enlarged papillae ?

i think i have an enlarged papillae on my tongue. how can i treat it?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Feb 2010
Dentist 's  Response
my advise would be to stop treating ur self as a specialist an consult a dentist first who may refer u to a specialist according to ur condition ...seriously avoid any home remedies and make sure u dont try to scrap it of cause it may further complicate ur condition,,
it may just be a inflammed pappila to somethg as serious as a oral cancer
plz consult a dentist as soon as possible

i have an enlarged tastebud on my tounge three of them right on the tip... been a week now... what can i do?

Anonymous's Response

It can be scraped  Iguess. Do consult a cosmetic or an ENT surgeon. They will help you.