How to treat damaged hair ?

plz help me my hairs are damaged their groeth is stop from 1 year........ nd becoming white in color
Asked On : Fri, 18 Feb 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum,
If the texture of your hair is bad then you need a good conditioner ,which can be done twice a wk.Along with this take good diet taking lot of green leafy veg,high protien diet like sprouts,fresh fruits,milk,daal etc..If it is not growing then get your thyroid profile checked.For white hair treatment result depends upon what is your age..if it is before 20 yrs of age then calcium petothenate 100mg would help you good.
take care,
Homeopath Dr. Krupali Devkar's  Response
hello dear, u r suffering from premature greying of hair.chief cause is stress, genetic, acute need to take a lovely tea and soya beans with a heavy protein diet which is a stress buster. or visit a nearby trichologist.
Homeopath Dr. KOMAL vig's  Response
Hello Mr navnitchouhan

welcome to "Health Care Magic "
HOMOEOPATHIC treatment will not only help you to improve the texture of hair but will
reducing the pase of greying of hair
geneally Stress, anemia, hypothyroidism , dandruff , hormonal imbalance are the causes for this
and its necessary to have high protein , ion and vita E diet,include groundnuts,
or almonds , spinach ,green leafy vegetables to prevent premature greying of hair ,and
if you start treatment at early stages you can expect good results .
for this homoeopathic medicnes will surely treat the exact cause in your body ,
consult a homoeopath at the earliest .
for more info you can write down to (

wish you good health always .