How to treat bed sore in a patient with Chronic lymphocytic leukemia ?

Greetings Doctor! My father is 66 years old and has been diagnosed recently with CLL. He has lost movement of his legs though he feels the touch. We gave him 5 doses of radiation but the weakness still remains and he is unable to move his feet/legs. Please suggest what should we do. He is also a diabetic and BP patient. Doctors have suggested Kemotherapy. But what we are more worried about his leg movement. We have also given one dose of Reditux of Dr Reddys. He has also developed acute Bedsore for which we are giving neosprin and also using betadin to clean it. The position of Bedsore is such that he can t lie with his back against the surface. It has spread to his upper back also. Regards,
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jul 2011