How to treat Salpingitis ?

I want to know how to treat salpingitis ?Who can tell me ?、
Asked On : Sat, 24 Sep 2011
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, salpingitis is infection n inflammation of fallopian tube, there are various organism which are causes of it. you should get blood test for CBC, blood culturen sensitivity test, vaginal swab culturen sensitivity test, then start antibiotics according to that report. it can be treated by oral or IV antibiotic, depends on severity of diease n symptoms but this is curable.
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
Salpingits is infection of fallopian tubes,caused by various bacteria,mostly coming through upgrade infection of vagina,intercourse,uterus.
Usually it is associated with PID.
It should be treated promptly to avoid complications.
Blood culture is essential to know sensitivity of bacteria.
It should be treated with IV infusion of antibiotic.
If severity is not more then long course of antibiotic like Oflox,Cefoxitine,doxycycline,ciprofloxacilin.
It is curable disease.
Ok and bye.