How to take precaution from having seizures attacks ?

hi,my daughter has suffered 3 attacks of seizures since 6 months ,age 5 yrs plz suggest something to prevent it
Asked On : Mon, 30 May 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
welcome to the healthcare magic forum,epileptic seizures are due to neurological dysfunction,i suppose you may have visited a neurophysician and took a scan of the brain,accordind to the effected pathology we can prescribe her homeopathy medicines with which she will feel much better .
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
In many cases of infantile epilepsy patient is cured when he achieves age of 11 or 12 years but prior to that attacks are to be managed. You have to prevent causative factors as fever etc.In ayurved udsleeb is the drug of choice.
Homeopath Dr. Shabbir Modi's  Response
Dear parent
Please provide the details if you have any investigation reports etc,
Detection of causative factor is most important, please take the opinion of neurophysician, go for the investigations & after detecting proper cause behind the Epilepsy you can take treatment of alternative therapy.