How to swallow food after diagnosed with esophageal cancer ?

sir my mother is suffer from oesophagus cancer only a small amount of food she can take there is no pain in the foodpipe when she take meal the the foood is stuck in the throat what can i do for the treatment food stuck in foodpipe then inhale by water,no pain, back pain a little bit,age-50,sex-female,treatment-in ultrasounthere is a barium swallow and in x-ray thera is a type of toumer in the foodpipe so tell me the solution but doctor said we will bind it by clipping and make a space in throat by which mom can eat the food without stucking in foodpipe
Asked On : Thu, 24 Mar 2011