How to survive from discharge problem ?

I hav a white discharge to survive from that
Asked On : Sat, 5 Feb 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Leucorrhoea is quite common problem with females. Maintain your proper hygeine. Have rich nutritious diet. Be happy and amongst herbal medicines have tab. myron 2 tds if the problemis very acute you can add supari pak.
hii mam,
I am Dr Soumen Patra and try to solve your problem.
You are suffering from Leucorrhoea or white discharge.

It is a type of condition seen in women in which there is a whitish discharge from the vagina. It may be thick,viscid and foul smelling. Leucorrhoea is a medical term for white discharges which is an excessive secretion of the vagina. It is very common in females nowadays, i.e. more than 30 per cent of girls suffer from leucorrhoea and feel discomfort and pain. It may be mild to severe, and varies from person to person.

The most common causes are vaginal infection and hormonal and metabolic disorders.

*Lower abdominal pain
*Painful sexual act
*Backache and pain in the leg, especially thigh and calf muscles
*Intense itching with odema of vagina
*Soreness and burning in the genital tract
*Burning urination and frequent urge to pass very little urine
*Irritability and lack of concentration in work due to consciousness of discharges
*Digestive disturbances like constipation or diarrhoea or vomiting
*General tiredness due to loss of vital fluids as discharges

1)Maintain proper hygiene and cleanliness of your genitals.
2)Wear clean and dry underwear.
3)Take healthy diet with rich in fibre and drink plenty of water
4)Do light exercise
5)Use medicine like Metrogyl 400 BD for 7days with Azithromycin 500 OD for 3days or Cefixime 200 BD for 5 days or antifungal like Fluconazole 150mg single tab.
6)Safe sex with using condom for partner.

Always consult with your physician.