How to stop smelling bad from nose ?

How to stop smelling bad from nose ? i take care alot of my hygne but the smell still bad from mouth and nose
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011
Dentist 's  Response
Hi
Malodor can be due to various reasons like poor oral hygiene, Sinusitis, gastric problem, liver disorder, diabetis etc. If you have nasal discharge consult an ENt specialist for the problem. You should undergo a scaling of your teeth atleast once in 6 months and use a Chlorhexidine mouth rinse twice daily for 3 weeks.
Hi
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
You might be having good hygeine but still there are conditions which can cause bad smell from nose.Please visit your ENT specialist and get it evaluated.
Bad smell from mouth can be due to metabolic disorder or digestion problem.Please visit your physician for further evaluation.

Dentist, Implantology Dr. Amit Berani's  Response
NASAL DISCHARGE FROM THE NOSE CAN HAVE A FOUL ODOUR.
TAKE HOT NASAL STEAM WHICH NOT ALLOWS THE NASAL DISCHARGE TO REMAIN STAGNANT.
YOU SHOULD VISIT YOUR DENTIST ONCE IN 6 MONTHS FOR A COMPLETE ORAL PROPHYLAXIS WHICH WILL REMOVE TARTAR AND STAINS FROM THE GUMS AND TEETH.
ALSO PROPER USE OF MOUTHWASH WITH PROPER BRUSHING TECHNIQUE IS ESSENTIAL.
IF ANY DOUBTS CAN CALL 9920984915