How to stop quick ejaculation ?

im meha,male 21 old. when i masterbating it will come within 30 seconds. wat shall i do to stop this quick ejaculation
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jun 2010
i cannot control my masterbation habit. im doing it for the past 7 years. so please help me to avoid the problem.
Your problem can be cured through homeopathic medicine.Proper medication can cure your health system and will reduce this habit too. There are so many homeopathic clinics in the city, you can go there with full confidence.
best regards,
Dr Minhas
Sexologist Dr. Vinod Raina's  Response
hi good morning

it appears you are suffering from metabolic syndrome ,which can have effects of early ejulication

you need to check vitimin level of different viatimins and harmones

dr vinod raina

sexoligist,new delhi india
General & Family Physician Dr. Kamal Kishore Bandil's  Response
Stop masturbation when it is just showing to come.
Start when the pressure goes
Endocrinologist Dr. Anantharaman's  Response
You can use Dapoxetine to slow the premature ejaculation. It is definitely an effective drug . please consult your endocrinologist for aprescription