How to stop myself from doing masturbation ?

hello, lately I can t stop masturbation I don t know it can go up to 3 times a day, it gives me great pleasure! Not that my boyfriend isn t helping or doing any good, he is but I just love to masturbate and feel like doing it everytime I get the chance. Is it not good for my sexual drive? or is there a cause that s making me feel like that? plz help!
Asked On : Sat, 11 Jun 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
Masturbation is perfectly fine. No side effects. It helps release your sexual tension. If you aren't feeling guilty about it, then there is no problem at all. Relax and be cool.