How to stop my hair fall ?

Hello, i m having a lot of hair fall since i have straightened my hair, and i also have a pimple sort of a thing at the back of my head which was due to straightening only.can you please tell me how m i suppose to stop my hair fall?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Nov 2010
hiii,welcome to health care magic,
mix one part of ARNICA-Q with three parts of pure coconut oil and prepare a mixture.

massage the mixture on the scalp every night before sleeping.

continue this everyday for a month.

the roots will become stronger and also the quality of new hair will be good. as a result, the hair will become dense.

cant do anything about the hair which have already got damaged...
you can also take up evion and cord liver supplements in your diet..
do let me know of the prognosis.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
hi,thanks for query.You should be having some local infection which needs proper diagnosis and treatment.Please visit your doctor and get treated for this.At times infection in scalp skin is the commonest reason for excessive hair fall.In general take good nutritious diet and protect the hair from enviormental pollution.
wishing you good health.