How to stop hand practice and regain sperm power?

hlo. . .sir i m sandeep i want to ask one question i have one problum i m doing hand practice twice a day from last 1yr i want to stop this hand practice nd also tell me how to regain power of sparm in body (nd kya meri body me kisi type ki kamjori to nahi aa gayi h ya fir sparm me koi kamjori to nahi ho gayi h eska nuksan mujhe aage life me to nahi hoga na mtlb after marrage) thank u sir
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012
Dec 2014
Welcome to Health Care Magic

First of all I want to tell you that masturbation is a healthy practice and it is not harmful to health. It is practiced by most of humans in their reproductive age. It is done after attaining puberty. It is not related to power. It is also not a causative factor of weakness, tiredness or poor erection. It is also not a cause of less sperm count. There is no need to take tension. Its all in head and don't think about this thing again and again. Don't feel guilty of masturbation its normal and you will have a normal married life. To divert your attention you can try meditation, yoga or relaxation exercises.

Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi, MD

3 users find this helpful