How to stop growth ?

how to stop growth
Asked On : Sun, 27 Feb 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
hello dear.
u hd not mentioned your age ,generally the growth procedure continues upto the age of 18-20 yrs aftr that it stops . if u hd exceeded dis age still it is growing wich seems abnormal for you than consult endocrinologist as it might be owing to hormonal imbalace.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Manish Rijhwani's  Response
People usually ask for increasing the height
its a bit of unusual question
i dont suppose there is any medication which can halt your growth except nature

Dr. Manish R. Rijhwani
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
increasing height is natural process. It start from the age of 14-21yrs normally. After the fusion of growth point it naturally stuff. Mostly people are worried about low height but you complain of stop height. Dont worry if you had crossed this age it will naturally stop. no need of medication

take care
Dietitian & Nutritionist Ms. Ketki's  Response

1. it will be naturally , why r u worried abt?

2. visit endocrinologist for detail assessment

Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
usually when the growing points fuse to form bony structure the growth is automatically checked. This process is complete around 18 years of age. Even after that if the growth continues then visit endocrinologist.