How to stop drinking habit ?

hi my father drinking to much and he speaking vulgar words, if not drunk he is a good person. pls help me about solution for stopping his drinking
Asked On : Mon, 30 May 2011
Hi welcome to HealthcareMagic

You need to take your father to Alcohol De-addiction center , they will advice your father how to quit alcohol... An alcohol intoxicated person is under its control, hence they behave abnormally, do not be angry at your dad, Once he quits the alcohol.. he will be normal... try to counsel and convince him, also explain about the hazardous effect of alcohol on him and family, explain him , when he is not drunk... when he is drunk do not try to explain or convince since he will be under its influence and do not know about things around him..