How to save my eye? One is already damaged

i hv problem wid my eye--that my one eye has been damaged becoz of weekness----just like ( black water) frm my eye ---my one eye iz so week and my other eye iz totaly damaged ---without any wound r injury---- sir polzzzzzzz help me----i dont wanna put on glasses on my eyes----plzzzzzz help me to get back my eyes---i m really very tensed--------------sirrr reply-----may god bless u
Asked On : Tue, 9 Mar 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. It is necessary to know what kind of damage you are speaking of.. Glasses help in correcting the vision problem.. Hence a proper assessment to know the problem is needed... Hence consider consulting an ohthalmologist....