How to remove white spot from lips ?

how to remove white spot from lips ?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Oct 2010
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon 's  Response
white spot on lips:VITILIGO
SOME QUESTIONS> How long has it been there?Any one in tha family has it?,how did it come?Are the spots same or have been changing in sape and size?
Presumin that it is VITILIGO,and if it has been present for a short duration then see a Dermatologist for medical treatment. If it has been present for a few years then see a Plastic Surgeon.For more opinion mail your photogrps.
Dr Prakash Chhajlani. M.S.,M.Ch.
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon.
Ganga Jamuna Apartment,South Tukoganj.
Near Nath Mandir.Indore.452001.India
Tel.O & R. 91-731-2511411/12. R.2366588. Appointments:0731 2511411- 10.30-7 pm.
Web site:,
Dermatologist Dr. Tanumay Raychaudhury's  Response
You need to be evaluated and there may me multiple options that could be offered depending on what you have.

You are encouraged to visit the Cosmetology Clinic on Wednesdays at CMC Vellore.
Pediatrician Dr. Suryakanta Baraha's  Response
it seems to be vitiligo. but should be examined by a dermatologist .