How to remove white patches on face? Prescribed several medication but no relief

sir i have three white paches on my face. earlier i have taken zempred 8 mg and herpisafe half tablet and m taz cream. It has recovered my two paches fully. then i have consulted another doctor and he has adviced octomop 2 tablets alternate day and nelcorsil 16 2 tablets in a week agoran 50 and topinate, topgraf 0.1 % cream and lyconate capsule. i have taken 8 months but did not recovered. then again i have taken another doctor advice for it. he has recommended Zymmurine 50 and betnesal forte and diflorate cream. i have taken for 8 months but did not get any relief. Problem is as it is. one more spot is occurred. What I do sir. Kindly help me sir?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013